Located in Greensboro NC, Star Path Images specializes in truly inspiring professional wedding portraits, pristine corporate product shots and video, eye catching web graphics, and high end fashion modeling portfolios. As owner, digital media producer and lead photographer, Alan Howell makes his goal at SPI to create the images you desire for your special event, publication, broadcast, or fine art…and in first class style.
Alan has been published in national magazines, TV broadcast ads, documentaries and websites, and has worked with clients ranging from Ameriprise and Coca-Cola to government agencies and national charities like the March of Dimes.
All image and video samples herein are fully copyrighted by Alan Howell & Star Path Images. If you need to download a non-watermarked, high resolution image for publication or your website contact me directly for prices and information on our commercial license services.
What we do at SPI….
Star Path Images specializes in photography and videography for weddings, special events, and product photography for commercial advertising. Looking for custom art, video, photography, web graphics and music to suit your needs.
We also provide consulting and training for digital imaging software and performance, audio, and video for individuals and corporate employees.
Wedding & Reception Photography, Family, Baby, & Model Portraiture, fashion/fitness/artistic modeling portfolios & comp cards, commercial/business photos, special events photography, products shots, time-lapse photography, abstract photo art, landscapes, interior & architecture photography, wildlife and nature images, extreme sports, and more….simply let us know your specific need.
We also do photo retouching and restoration…Bring your old photos to life!
Business/Training & Instructional videos, wedding & reception video, Flash & web video, documentaries, time-lapse video, music videos, broadcast quality commercials, independent films, special effects & animation, and more…
Custom designed web graphics, ads, special effects, abstract and fine art images for websites, commercial advertisements, and video.
Custom soundtracks, voice-over & narration, foley (ambient) sound recordings, sound FX, audio sweetening, format conversion & compression, and other audio needs.
Testimonials – Here’s what our clients say about our services….
“Star Path Images truly is a class act. Alan helped us create our Ambassador Family video for our black-tie gala event, The Signature Chef’s Auction for several years. Alan worked directly with me and the Ambassador Family and spent countless hours filming, editing, and producing a beautiful video for this event. The final product was a perfect depiction of our organization, the family’s story, and added that “Midas Touch” of greatness that we needed for this event. His blend of music, photos, voice-overs, and film clips fit our exact need. I recommend Star Path Images to anyone needing a special event captured on video, beautiful photographs, or short documentary type video for an event like ours. Alan is great to work with and am positive he can cater to your specific event needs!”
– Katie Garrett
Community Director of Greensboro, March of Dimes Foundation
“I found SPI online as I was looking for just the right company to assist me with making a video for us for our Ms. North Carolina International pageant. Alan emailed me back promptly and was a breathe of fresh air to work with. He was professional, and articulate, as I spoke with him about my vision for the pageant filming. Alan and his team arrived to our event to set up in plenty of time, and worked with the contestants and staff members and made everyone feel their very best. I know I speak for the delegates and staff members of the North Carolina International Pageant when I say that we all tremendously enjoyed the professionalism and flexibility of Alan and his staff as they dealt with 16 stressed out women and at least 5 half crazy staff members including myself, in preparing to put on a show and compete! I cannot say enough about Alan, his staff, and SPI. I am already setting up negotiation with Alan for our 2010 pageant, and I am excited to work with SPI again for filming and photography! Oh, and yes, he is a fabulous photographer!”
– Joy Pfister
North Carolina International Pageants
Look for our recent publications in…
– Star Path Images published in the 2011 Holiday Issue of Gladys Magazine with 2010 Mrs. North Carolina International, Cynthia Griner
– We have 6 new images published in Gladys Magazine in the article, ‘Joy in North Carolina’ by Tim Kretschmaann in the summer issue
– Alan Howell and Star Path Images was named as the official videographer for the 2011 North and South Carolina International Pageants.
– SPI was chosen by the ‘March of Dimes’ to represent their 2010 Ambassador Family for the ‘Fund the Mission’ campaign. See the video –‘Fund the Mission’ here.
– ‘Fly Fisherman’ magazine (July 2008 issue, ‘South Holston Hatches’ article)
– ‘Our State’ magazine,(75th Anniversary issue, June ’08) in the article ‘Symbolic Meaning’ by Louisa J. Dang.
– SPI recently partnered with Kencom for a special promo for Seven Falls Resort. Kencom produced the video using video of Kevin and Alan Howell which will air on TV station WLOS in Asheville, NC.
– ‘Fly Fisherman.com’ website. Two new video demos of 2007 Fly Fishing Master’s Champion, Kevin Howell, owner of ‘Davidson River Outfitters’in Brevard, NC. – [Look in the ‘Fly Tying’ videos, called ‘Kevin’s Caterpillar’, and ‘Kevin’s Stonefly’].
Contact us for details….we look forward to hearing from you!
Star Path Images
Attn : Alan Howell
2125 Lynwood Drive
Greensboro, NC 27406
You can also view our modeling portraits at –StarPathImages.com